Let’s just agree on the fact that technology has come a long way in the past few years There’s a lot happening in the world filled with scientists and inventors doing their thing as they bring new stuff to us. However, the question is why wait for them? Why not use the things you already have and be the inventors for one.
As for these people, these people are an inspiration. They entered a new level of inventiveness that cannot be beaten by utilizing the stuff they bought. You guys slay.
1. Because you gotta use the facetime app.
FaceTiming the water so it doesn’t boil over while I’m watching tv in the other room. pic.twitter.com/9gWyG7AlcL
— Justin (@JustinHillister) October 16, 2017
2. This person who knew how to use his pants well.
3. Local Chinese restaurant. The entire kitchen is walled off with plastic. There’s a cardboard flap to pass money, and the box on the right acts as an airlock with two flaps to pass the food through. It’s all plastic sheet, cardboard and duct tape.
To be fair, it’s better than nothing and they haven’t got corporate backup to provide help so good on them for trying.
4. How well is this done, huh?
My pal edits dresses from websites onto her self to see how it would look 😂😂😂 10/10 for effort pic.twitter.com/gVKJ3Oy4AU
— Demi Sinclair (@demisinclair_) October 8, 2017
5. What’s wrong with indoor boating anyways? She smiled because she probably has Life Insurance and House insurance covered.
Ten bucks says the husband is standing on the breakfast table.
And if she has a smile on her face during all of THAT, I need to reevaluate my own life! Cheers, kitchen canoe lady! Best wishes!
6. TV Remote Keys are overrated anyway.
The problem with the tinfoil hat for your thumb is the only channels you can pick up are Fox News and the Alex Jones Channel.
7. My dad’s solution when his iron stopped working.
Well, it’s how they did it in the olden days…
It’s true, in the very old days. You put charcoal in it, or put it on the fire and hand it with cloth. Sometimes you could add a solid iron as it cools.
8. This arthritis relief cream now comes with an easy open cap for those with…well… arthritis.
“That has probably been the hardest part about arthritis- I cant open anything. Including the tops in my kids applesauce pouches, which are literally made for children. Walgreens also has easy open caps, if you flip the lids over. But they are not kid proof that way.”
9. Did the touchscreen stop working? No problem?
My friend’s phone’s touchscreen stopped working so he’s using a mouse
10. Cooking level: College or Hotel
Did you know that 62% of American office workers usually eat their lunch in the same spot they work all day?
11. Landlord decided to turn down the heat today in my MN apartment as it reached -40°. But the idiot must have forgotten he pays my electric and doesn’t realize that I value my comfort over safety or energy conservation.
How to be an effective person 101:
Bake in the winter, grill in the summer
12. Fixing things like a pro.
13. Kitchen Sink area designed for drying.
Is this an American thing? Every sink like this in the UK would have drainage grooves. You’d have to specifically ask for them not to be added.
Admittedly these are a lot deeper than you’d normally have, this looks hard to clean..